Your package includes: 3 200 can $ per hunter / 1 450 can $ per added guest (taxes included)
• 8 days / 7 nights full pension in the Outfitters cottages.
• 6 hunting/fishing days.
• 3 meals/day for the duration of your stay.
• A guide for 3 hunters.
• A 14 foot boat with a 15 hp motor.
• Wi-fi internet connection in the Outfitters main lodge.
• Hot meals upon returning from your outings.
• You will be able to fish at least 3 different fish species. (Fresh water salmond, pike, pearch)
• You will be hunting black bear from 4 PM to 9 PM every day until you make your catch.
• Retrieving and skinning service for your bear.
Black bear hunt 2019
Your package does NOT include:
• Your hunting and fishing licences.
• Tips for your guide and cook.
• Your alcoholic beverages.
• Quad rentals, plane tours, car rentals and several other supplements are available for rent.
What you need to know:
• You will be provided with your hunting licence by the Outfitter on the premises at a cost of around 200$ for non residents and around 50$ for Quebec residents.
• You will have to pay a firearms tax at the Montréal airport at a cost of approximately 25$ per weapon.
• In order for us to have your hunting licences prepared, you have to provide us in advance with a list of all the participants' full names, dates of birth and addresses.
• Tipping in Québec is a way for a client to express satisfaction for the services provided. A daily tip of 15$ to 20$ per customer for your guide would be a typical amount. It is also customary to leave a tip for the cook at the end of the week. If you go to a restaurant or to a bar, please be aware that the tip will NOT be included on your bill. The norm is to leave 15% of the amount billed as a tip.
• We do not provide Thermocells or mosquito nets. These elements being crucial to your success, you will be able to purchase them on-site for about 100$.
• The orange vest is mandatory, whether you are hunting with a bow, a crossbow or a firearm. Please bring your own orange vest.
• One black bear per hunter.
327 Ch. de la Rivière-Rouge, L'Ascension, Qc. J0T 1W0, (819) 430-2831, firstname.lastname@example.org