Fall super hunting combo (2 black bears and small games)
3 400 can $ per hunter (group of 3 hunters)/ 1 450 can $ per additional guest (second bear for an additional 1 000$ can)
8 days/ 7 nights in Cecaurel.
1 Black bear.
6 after noon of bear hunting, 2 mornings of guided woodcock and partridge hunting with dogs, 1 morning of geese or duck hunting and 3 mornings of non guided fishing.
3 meals per day.
1 guide for groups or 3 hunters.
A pointing dog for the woodcock and partridge hunts.
Internet wi-fi and 24/7 electricity.
You will be hunting bear every after noon until you get your bear.
· Group of one hunter for one guide : extra 1050$ per hunter
· Group of two hunters for one guide : extra 350$ per hunter
· Group of four hunters for two guides : extra 350$ per hunter
· Group of five hunters for two guides : extra 200$ per hunter
Nic's first bear
Your package does NOT include:
• Your hunting licences.
• Tips for your guide and cook.
• Your alcoholic beverages.
• Quad rides, plane tours, car rentals and several other supplements are available for rent.
What you need to know:
• Your bear or bears can only be killed with a bow or crossbow. You will be provided with your hunting licences by the Outfitter for around an additional 320$. Your 3 days fishing licence cost is around 40$.
• You will have to pay a firearms tax at the Montréal airport at a cost of approximately 25$ per weapon.
• In order for us to have your hunting licences prepared, you have to provide us in advance with a list of all the participants' full names, dates of birth and addresses.
• Tipping in Québec is a way for a client to express satisfaction for the services provided. A daily tip of 15$ to 20$ per customer for your guide would be a typical amount. It is also customary to leave a tip for the cook at the end of the week. If you go to a restaurant or to a bar, please be aware that the tip will NOT be included on your bill. The norm is to leave 15% of the amount billed as a tip.
• We do not provide Thermocells or mosquito nets. These elements being crucial to your success, you will be able to purchase them on-site for about 100$.
• The orange vest is mandatory, whether you are hunting with a bow, a crossbow or a firearm. Please bring your own orange vest.
Two black bears per hunter. (Only one included)
Four woodcocks a day, 5 partridges a day and unlimited hares.
Five canadian geeses a day and up to six ducks per day.
327 Ch. de la Rivière-Rouge, L'Ascension, Qc. J0T 1W0, (819) 430-2831, firstname.lastname@example.org